1. The study should represent a new and innovative development which has the ability to transform the state-of-the-art.
2. The study should present the results of primary scientific, engineering and technology oriented research.
3. Results reported should be original and have not been published elsewhere.
4. The graphical and tabular information should be plotted and/or drawn in a sophisticated, professional and consistent fashion.
5. Experiments, statistics, and other analyses should be performed to a high technical standard and be described in sufficient detail to allow replication.
6. Conclusions should be presented in a logical fashion and supported by the data.
7. The article should be presented in an intelligible fashion and written in standard English.
8. The research should meet all ethical standards of experimentation and research integrity.
9. The article should adhere to appropriate reporting guidelines and community standards for data availability where necessary
INNOVATION AND EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES
We have a truly exciting opportunity to announce to the greater community of applied researchers, applied scientists and engineers worldwide. We are launching a new high-impact-striving journal entitled "Innovation and Emerging Technologies"